|Why should you consider hiring a contractor who can
design and build your new home or remodeling project?
Arnold, California - New deck and porch cover
- As your designer and contractor, I will be thinking through the entire building process
as I create each section of the plans. This helps ensure that what is designed can be built
as it is drawn, avoiding costly redesigns and changes during construction that are
common when a third party designer is involved.
- As a design/build contractor, I know the places where money can be saved in the
building process, and this can help you make more informed choices in your project.
- Since I am working with building projects on a daily basis, I am aware of current
prices and can keep you informed of the impact your choices are making on your budget.
- If you are considering building a new home, having me, as your contractor, involved
in the lot selection process will help you choose the right lot for the home design you
desire, and have as little impact on the environment as possible.
- I know what product selections will work within your budget and can suggest
alternatives, if needed, that will fit your design criteria.
to display This
|Licensed, and fully Insured
|© 2013 Uniquity Builders, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
- We build and coordinate the entire project from start to finish. We can handle any unforeseen challenges that may arise, so we can keep
your project moving along with minimal interruptions in schedule. Most of the work is done using our own highly skilled crew, and the few
subcontractors we use are professional and reliable.
- Both a General Building Contractor and a licensed Electrician.
- We provide a full 12 month guarantee on all of our work. If anything doesn't live up to your expectations, call us and we'll cheerfully take
care of it - no questions asked!
- We communicate with our clients on a regular basis via telephone, email, and we regularly provide progress pictures and updates to our
clients who live out of the area.
- Caring and responsive staff. When you call us, during regular office hours, you get a real live person (unless we're taking a comfort break!).
We return phone calls, usually with 24 hours, and are available on weekends by appointment.